Spanish for Teens is a Spanish learning course that
combines music, video, clips from popular TV shows, and mainly
fun…lots of fun!
Learning a new language is an advantage. It is another way
to communicate, travel and meet people, and the teen years
are an excellent time to begin. Classes are held in small
groups of teens, to create a dynamic, fun, and professional
What's so special about
- A unique combination of study-aids to form a fun learning
experience – music, video, etc.
- Learning through experience is based on integrating scenes
from popular Spanish-speaking TV shows.
- A variety of themes in the learning material.
- Special emphasis on group work, creating a pleasant integrated
- Professional instructors trained in teaching Spanish
Spanish at AAI – All the Advantages
- A highly experienced, large instruction organization with
branches all over the country.
- A unique teaching
method specially designed for the Israeli student.
- The only school teaching Latin American Spanish in Israel
- The AAI is recommended by Latin American embassies and
consulates in Israel.
Duration of the Course
The course consists of 12 weekly classes, two full hours
each (24 full hours or 32 academic-hours in total).