Spanish for Children is a Spanish-learning course
combining music, video, movement, play and fun…lots of fun!
The course is instructed by a trained, professional staff,
specializing in Spanish instruction for children. The course
has been developed over many years and is suited especially
for modern-day children who wish to expand their horizons,
know more, and learn in an interactive, dynamic, interesting,
and fun way.
Our Department of Instruction and Development has developed
the Spanish for Children course in such a way as
to provide the children with tools and communication skills
in Spanish, while utilizing comprehension and perception skills
that are unique to children.
What's so special about
- A unique combination of study-aids that form a fun learning
experience – music, video, etc.
- Learning through experience based on integrating scenes
from popular Spanish-speaking TV shows.
- A variety of themes in the learning material.
- Special emphasis on group work and creating a pleasant
integrated learning atmosphere.
- Professional instructors trained in teaching Spanish
Spanish at AAI – All the Advantages
- A highly experienced, large instruction organization
with branches all over the country.
- A unique teaching
method specially designed for the Israeli student.
- The only school teaching Latin American Spanish in Israel
- The AAI is recommended by Latin American embassies and
consulates in Israel.
Duration of the Course
The course consists of 12 weekly classes, two full hours
each (24 full hours or 32 academic-hours in total).