the name DIBURIMOS)
DIBURIMOS are weekly, multi-participant sessions open to
all who wish to practice their Spanish conversational skills.
Meetings are held in an informal, fun, Latin American environment,
where students of all levels from all courses participate
in order to practice, apply, and mainly speak and hear Spanish.
To start, continue, maintain and improve knowledge of Spanish.
Participants sit in groups, each according to their own
knowledge of Spanish. The groups are guided by AAI's professional
instructors. Each meeting has a main theme that the participants
discuss, in conjunction with printed material and study aids,
e.g. shopping, travel, meetings, food, etc
Students at AAI have the opportunity to practice the material
studied in class, as well as enrich their vocabulary and gain
more confidence with their Spanish conversational skills.
Visiting participants, who are not AAI students, are welcome
to practice and hear the language, and enjoy this special
Who attends Diburimos
- AAI students from all courses. DIBURIMOS constitutes an
integral part of all courses in AAI, and is an opportunity
to gain more practice in language use.
- AAI alumni. DIBURIMOS gives alumni a framework for practice
and preservation of material acquired in the courses.
- Visitor participants who speak Spanish and are looking
for a Spanish-speaking environment to practice the language
and to not forget it.
- Visitor participants who don't speak Spanish, and are
interested in hearing and getting to know the language.
IMPORTANT! Meetings are open to ALL; those who are studying,
those who have studied, those who have mastered the language,
those who don't even know a single word in Spanish – everyone
has a place in DIBURIMOS, all geared for one purpose, and
one purpose only: to practice conversation…DIBURIMOS.
What's so special about DIBURIMOS?
- It's not a traditional course style class. You can come
anytime, even just for one meeting.
- It's exactly at your level. Groups of all levels.
- It's open to all.
- It provides exactly what you need:
- For beginners – to get to know Spanish.
- For experienced students – to improve, build up confidence,
- For advanced students– to practice and not to forget
AAI – All the Advantages
- A unique teaching
method specially designed for the Israeli student.
- The only school teaching Latin American Spanish in Israel
- The AAI is recommended by Latin American consulates and
embassies in Israel.
- The only language school offering open, multi-participants
conversational practice sessions - DIBURIMOS.
- ourses are recognized by the Ministry of Education for
the Discharged Soldiers Deposit (Pikadon) and for
Continuing Education Credits (Gmul Hishtalmut).
Only in Israel.
- KORIMOS – a virtual
Spanish learning newsletter, published by the AAI.
- LOMDIMOS – Spanish
vocabulary and grammar learning software.
When and Where
Click here to see
DIBURIMOS times and details on this week's themes (in Hebrew).
||25 NIS per entry OR
200 NIS for a 10-entry coupon.
40 NIS per entry OR
350 NIS for a 10-entry coupon.
* First entry FREE!